Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HOT DEAL ALERT: Amazon's Flip Camera Sale ($49.99 = $100 off!)

We have a clunky video camera and I've been eyeing the Flip cameras since they came out! I know several who have them (and love them), so the Flip Camera Sale at Amazon right now is my cue to pick one up!!
The best deal, for me, is this Flip Camcorder that has 30 min. of recording time and is a STEAL at only $49.99 plus FREE Shipping (it is reg. priced at $149.99)!!! That's what I call a deal!
This will fit perfectly in my purse and I love that it captures still pictures as well! :)

As we know, Amazon deals go quickly so jump on it while you can!!

1 comment:

  1. That’s a smoking deal! I paid a lot more for mine. I think I feel a little dizzy…

    BTW… if your readers can’t swing this bargain, they could possibly win the new A FLIP HD MINO Video Camera that TellMeThursday.com is holding a contest for!

    ReplyDelete