Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, June 29, 2009

MORE New Printable Grocery Coupons


My ink cartridges couldn't pick a worse time to be empty!! Thankfully, I ordered new ones on ebay last week so I should be able to print off these HOT coupons in the next day or so!

In addition to the new ones I posted on Red Plum, there are some really great ones up on Coupons.com (Don't forget to print each twice!)!


* $1 off Special K crackers

* $1 off Starbucks ice Cream

* $1 off Special K Blueberry Cereal

* $1 off Fast Fixin' Froxen Foods

And, of course, there are 8 pages of coupons that are still available on Coupons.com!


3 comments:

  1. couldn't get the barilla pasta coupon, do you know what zip code worked??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,

    It was in my area (85331) this morning and it looks like they pulled it. Those are HOT coupons and they never keep them up for very long! I am so mad I couldn't print them earlier!! :(

    Here's another link -- you have to register for the contest but you can print twice:


    http://www.nickjr.com/ads/2009/barilla/piccolini-smiles/upload.jhtml?_DARGS=/ads/2009/barilla/piccolini-smiles/upload.jhtml

    ReplyDelete