Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Old Navy Weekly Site: Up and Refreshed (Hiding Spots Included PLUS Two coupons to give out!)

** I have $10 off $50 and a $20 off $100 that I won't likely use, so first-come, first-serve. If you want either, leave me a comment and I'll email them on to the first who respond.


Part of me is wondering when the Old Navy Weekly site will be over and done with... it's getting so frustrating not knowing when they reload ( or even when they "trick" us) and, worse, when they do load new coupons, the big ones are seriously gone within minutes. AND (one last soap box moment), what is with these coupons showing up on ebay?

Anywho, as you can tell by my rant, the coupons have reloaded and (of course) the $50 and $75 off ones are gone.... probably on their way to ebay.

I clicked around on Old Navy Weekly and found a few hiding spots:

$5 off $50 - Click on the boxes to vote for Enrique (top frame) and Wesley (bottom frame)

$10 off $50 - Click on the blue shirt and put in on Enrique (w/ the surfboard)

$15 off $75 - Watch the video and click around (one popped up on about the 4th frame on the girls mouth)

$20 off $100 - Click on the surfer guy who comes riding through the waves (wait and catch him)

$50 off $100 (GONE) - Click on the golf ball in Wesley's hand and then on the putter to make a hole in one

$75 off $100 (GONE) - After your hole in one (see above), click on the gopher who pops out of the hole about 30 seconds after you make the shot

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I always miss the good deals. But thanks for sharing the hiding spots this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and think that this is done. I have been on the site when it refreshed two times in a row now an the big ones are gone. Not so bad if real people are using the coupons but Ebay. That is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I stumbled across your blog last week and I've since subscribed because I love it. I'm a stay at home mom/newbie couponer. I've saved so much money in just the last week, it's ridiculous.

    And yes, I'd love the $10 off $50 card.

    Keep blogging about saving $, please. I've shared with my friends and they love it, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the old navy coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, Katrina... email me your address and I'll send forth the Q. Thanks for your super sweet comments! they keep be running! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you actually have to click on the ball on the gopher's head before it falls off...
    I was lucky enough on Monday morning to sit down and refresh a few times right before they reset and caught the reset and a 75 off coupon. Now Im thinking the chances of that happening again are slim to none LOL! but I did enjoy getting the big one once!

    ReplyDelete