Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

*OVER* Pinecone Research - Paid Surveys & Product Testing: Accepting New Members

UPDATE: Pinecone Research has met their quota for new members. If you didn't get in while it was still active, they will surely be accepting more members in the near future... I'll post back up when they are!!!

It's rare when Pinecone Research opens up their invitations, so I'd definitely sign up while they are accepting new members!!!

As a member of Pinecone Research, I was pleased when I received an invitation to test out a new product. Although I can't go into details about the product, I can tell you about my experience with Pinecone Research as a company.

I have received several online surveys from Pinecone taking from 5 -15 minutes and have been paid $3 for each one. I have also received this last product test and payment for that even before I was done completing the final survey. So, I know they are legitimate, reliable and fast paying.

You can sign up here! (Every little bit helps, right?)

TIP: If you have a male head of household have him sign up since it seems they are in more need of male respondents.

1 comment:

  1. that was 1 of good survey site have on the net. good job to find legitimate survey site

    ReplyDelete