Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Possible $8 Money-Maker at CVS this Week!

I was alerted to this deal by a reader and it's a HOT one!

Style Science Lens Cleaning Cloths (priced at .99 each)
are producing a $10 ECB when you buy two
!!

They seem to be a part of this weekly deal:
* Get 10.00 EB when you buy 2 adult sunglasses(exclude ASTV sunlgasses) starting price 5.99 LIMIT 1


You can only get one ECB per CVS card so pick up two lens cloths, pay $1.98 OOP, and gte $10 ECB back! Sounds like a great deal to me!

Of course, this may be a glitch that CVS will fix or your store may not carry them so spend $1.98 at your own risk. :)

P.S. Let us know if it works for you. I'm going to try in the morning.

Thanks Sara!

4 comments:

  1. Dang it. I already bought the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this deal at my CVS yesterday and it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippy! I'm on a "frugal high" this morning. I found the lens cloths at CVS (Gilbert, AZ @ Warner & Lindsey) and then went across the street to Albertsons and had fun buying things from their Buy 10 get $5.00 promotion. I had coupons for almost everything I bought their. It's funny how much joy I get out of saving money. Sometimes I feel like I've won the lottery with deals like the lens cloths from CVS, I wonder what winning the lottery really feels like!

    At my CVS the brand they had that worked for the deal was Sun Covers - Lens Cleaning Tissue, 20ct, $.99. It was in a small zip lock looking package and the colors on the package were silver, orange & blue. They were hanging on the bottom of the rack of sunglasses.

    Hope you guys find this deal too!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that some people are having trouble still finding these in stock. Well, a store clerk clued me in...some CVS's store their overstock ON TOP OF THE SUNGLASSES RACK!!! I had been to three stores already (there are several on my LONG way home from work) and at the fourth store I found them right where the clerk told me. I was ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete