Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Post Trail Mix Money-Maker Next Week at CVS


*UPDATE: I just got back and it only let me print one before saying "Print Limit has been reached." Good luck!

Beginning Sunday (7/5), CVS will have Post cereal on sale 3 for $10. If you buy 3 you'll earn $5 ECBs (Limit 1).
Here's the best part, print off these $2 off coupons for Post Trail Mix cereal HERE (two per computer ) to make a little off of this deal. BUY 3 Post trail Mix Crunch cereals = $10 USE 3- $2 off coupons = $4 OOP GET $5 ECB back and make $1 profit for 3 boxes of cereal after all is said and done!!


NOTE: This deal does not begin until Sunday (7/5). Print your coupons off now though to ensure you have them for the deal.

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I got 4, that's right, 4! coupons printed from my computer. I could have gotten more, but I didn't want to be a pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how I got 4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed 3 coupons. Here I come CVS Pharmacy. What is "USE"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 3 too.
    Why did our host only get 1?

    HMMMM.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing it's because I print a few off several months ago and they didn't reset them. Oh well! (sniff, sniff) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got another one today. That makes 5, but I can't get anymore. It said that the print limit has been reached.

    ReplyDelete