Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Winners Announced: Pillsbury Prize Pack Winners

My BlogSpark is giving TWO lucky readers each a Pillsbury prize pack including 175+ delicious, winning recipes from previous Pillsbury bake-offs and an adorable, squeezable, giggling doughboy.

Don't forget: You can help Pillsbury choose their new Bake-Off winners
for their 44th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off HERE! (These recipes look de-lish!)

I loved reading through all your favorite dishes!

And the winners are:

#17 - Alicia Arnold who said...

"My favorite family recipe is chicken Parmesan with breadsticks!"

#32 - Janette Reeves who said...

"My favorite family recipe is: Cranberry Almond-White Chocolate Chip Spoon Drop Scones. I actually invented this recipe! It is very simple, yet super delicious!"

CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!

I'll send you both an email and just respond back within 24 hours with your mailing address! Thanks!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are your random numbers:

17 32

Timestamp: 2009-06-19 00:36:10 UTC

0 comments:

Post a Comment