Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Zing, Zang, Zoom -- Get to the Circus Soon!

We got to attend opening night of the Ringling Bros. Circus thanks to MomCentral and we had a blast! We got there early enough to enjoy the pre-show, which allowed for some up-close-and-personal time with some of the clowns and entertainers. My daughter was in pure heaven being within arm's reach of the elephants and ponies! We even scored some clown noses for the kids!



A quick glance around the arena and I could see the joy on the children's faces... light up sticks going, clapping, dancing, eating cotton candy. Yep, definitely a good time.

I was worried that the evening show would lose my toddler's attention, but every moment was filled with catchy music, shooting canons, acrobatics, and animal tricks! My daughter's favorite moments included watching the elephants stand up and seeing the tiger trainer "control" the tigers... "Oooh, that's dangerous," she said.

{Our pictures are all fuzzy because I had my camera on the wrong setting...}


We absolutely enjoyed our time and already look forward to the next time the circus is in town!


{that's us!}

There's still time to make a fun day out of it since the Ringling Bros. will be in town through Sunday! MomCentral is still offering their discount for tickets...

Get 4 tickets for ONLY $44 by entering the code “MOM” in the MC promotion code box on Ticketmaster.

* Minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each. Offer not valid on Rinkside or VIP seating. Cannot be combined with other offers. Service Charges, facility & handling fees will apply.

  • Saturday June 27: 11:00am, 3:00pm, 7:00pm
  • Sunday June 28: 1:00pm, 5:00pm

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Can't believe you put pics up...but I'm tho thuper happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I never post our pics, huh? Now you see us! (Well, minus hubby). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bestest of the BestJune 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM

    By the way, That was me. I commented from my crackberry. I'll call you soon. Love, your bestest stalker-O-deals. :)

    p.s look how long your hair is. And Miss is such a big girl...We miss you all!! Should have been us tagging along in the mini too!

    ReplyDelete