Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fitness DVD Sale on Amazon

There is no way that you will ever find me out jogging in this heat -- I need workout routines to be easy, convenient and indoors!! Since, for me, a gym is not convenient or financially practical I like to do Fitness DVDs when my daughter is taking a nap.

I was really happy to find that Amazon has a lot of really great Fitness DVDs starting at $7.99 plus FREE Shipping on orders over $25.

I was able to get this Pilates DVD (reg. $14.98), The Biggest Loser Workout: Cardio Max (reg. $14.98), and this Foam Yoga Block (reg $25.29) all for $26.85 shipped!

You can check out all the fitness deals HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment