Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, July 10, 2009

FREE Redbox Code


Use code at the Redbox kiosk: W5TXQR2 to get one FREE rental.
* Expires July 15, 2009

Go HERE for more codes you can use! I recommend writing down several and taking them with you, in case one doesn't work for whatever reason.

Find a Redbox near you.

NOTE: Redbox rentals are normally $1 each/per day. With these codes though, you will get a FREE 1-Day rental. If you keep it over one day, you will be charged.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these codes. We love going to Redbox and taking advantage of these promotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome. :) We love these free movies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get any of these codes to work. For W5TXQR2, it said I had already used it (but I don't think I did). The other three I tried were no good either. Oh well, we still got a movie for $1 plus tax.

    ReplyDelete