Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

FREEBIE Round-up


Here's this week's FREEBIE Round-up...

** New FREEBIES are found every week!
Check previous week's FREEBIES because many are still available.
If you come across a link that has expired, please let me know.

** Tired of filling out forms but still want in on all the FREEBIES? You can download a version of Roboform and with a click of the button all of your info. will be entered for you! It's completely safe (although I wouldn't store my SSN or bank info.) and, best of all, it's FREE to use.

** I also recommend setting up a separate (FREE) Gmail account for all these freebie offers. That way you can avoid any unwanted "spam" in your regular Inbox!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

freeflys

0 comments:

Post a Comment