Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Need to Book a Flight? Score some hot deals with Southwest Airlines!


Southwest Airlines has "Every City on sale" right now and that means you can travel 400 miles for $30! If you need to go further, you can fly 750 miles for just $90.

I first got word through Airfare Watchdog when I got a email with surprising quote of $129 RT to fly Phoenix to Minneapolis. That's cheap!

Your travel dates must be between September 9th and November 18, 2009
* Certain fees, taxes, and exclusions apply
* Sale ends July 8th @11:59pm

Check out the deals you can find right now HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I have a trip I need to buy tickets for the weekend after this promotion ends :( Please post if there is another sale like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - I pretty much only fly southwest airlines and for those that don't know you can download an application called Ding from southwest to put on your computer and it will alert you of deals that are cheaper than their website rates. You choose what airport(s) you want to look for rates on. For my area there is usually about 1 alert a day.

    Also for those of you in the Phoenix area and other areas Allegiant Air flys out of Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport in the Gilbert/Mesa area. I booked a flight to Great Falls, MT for a trip to Glacier National Park in Aug and got the flight for $170 roundtrip and that includes all fees & 1 bag fee both ways. Allegiant doesn't fly into too many cites but it might be worth looking into. The only negative thing I've heard with Allegiant is there is a lot of hidden fees they like to sneak in like fees for assigned seats, making reservations online or by phone and etc. I live close to the airport so I just booked it there and didn't have to pay any booking fees. Otherwise I've heard good about them.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, one more thing with Southwest. If you sign up for Southwest's Click 'n Save they will send you e-mails on special offers. I was e-mailed the deal that Rachael is talking about yesterday or the day before. You can sign up for both this and Ding from Southwest's home page.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete