Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Data Pays Tomorrow!

Last month I posted about some Making Money at Home gigs, one of them being YouData. I have had lots of readers email me that they've already earn some money!

Well, if you remember from that post I said that every Friday is pay day... that's tomorrow!

If you haven't already signed up or want a chance to earn some more money for tomorrow's payday, visit YouData! HERE'S a recap of last week's post talking about YouData and other money makin' gigs. :)

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for You Data like a month ago and got a bunch of ads the first 2 weeks,I have not received any ads in the last 2 weeks,is this normal?are you having the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James,

    Yes, it definitely seems to be slowing down. I usually get about 4-5 ads per week now. I'm glad it doesn't take long and I'm happy to let it build up in my PayPal, but you're right it does slow down after you join. 2 weeks though seems like a long time -- maybe you can shoot an email to their customer service??

    ReplyDelete