Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

FREE $10 Gift Card to Mall

Here's a HOT one for you:

1. Visit Park West HERE to see what local malls in your area are included. (NOTE: For AZ, I was shown that Peoria Park West has 15 gift cards left to give out. I guess each mall has 500. UPDATE as 8/29 at 8:30p: The Peoria AZ ones are all gone.)

2. Once you have selected your mall, click on "Gift Card Voucher" near the top and complete your mailing info. Your email address is a must because they email you the confirmation page that you'll need to redeem for your gift card.

3. Bring the voucher to your Park West mall during the Shop Smart event on September 17 - 19th to get your $10 gift card to be spent anywhere at the mall!!

I'm sure these are going quickly, so hurry while there are any still available.

Thanks Natalie!

3 comments:

  1. Is this legit? I signed up and it stated that I would receive a confirmation email; haven't received yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did it and received my confirmation email yesterday. I know they have a limit on the gift cards they give out, but I'm sure it would have said if they were out of them rather than tell you to expect a confirmation... maybe it's in your Junk mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here In MN it states. After shopping the event and spending $75 or more, We should bring the receipt as proof of purchase. That is when we will receive the gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete