Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Get More Sunday Paper Coupons

Well, since we didn't get a "traditional" Sunday paper with coupons up here at the cabin, I had to pop on over to The Coupon Clippers to check out what I missed.... boy, did I??

There were FIVE inserts from this past weekend with LOADS of great coupons. While, my inserts will be waiting for me when I get back home, I don't want to miss out getting any extras before they're gone.

Go on over to The Coupon Clippers and click on "Tracker" at the top. You'll see August 2nd, and you'll be able to see the 5 inserts that were included this weekend. Just click on an insert and you'll be taken to the extra coupons you can purchase for just pennies. Doing it this way makes so much sense to me since I can just get extras of the ones I want.... and I usually end up spending less than I would on an extra newspaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment