Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Grocery Deals Delayed

Hi guys,

Sorry but I'm not going to be able to get any deals or freebies posted today. We have very limited Internet access and they are sending someone out to replace the modem today.... not sure when it will be fixed but I'll resume posts when I can get a consistent Internet connection.

Thanks for your understanding!!

Many Blessings,

Rachael

P.S. Check out any grocery deals on BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! We had to replace our modem this morning as well. The worse part was having a camera man on his way from KVOA and wondering if the INTERNET would be working by the time we went to film. Hope you get yours up and running as well! I absolutely love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird, Stephanie! Stinks, huh? Worse for you, though. I hope you got your fixed in time for the news crew. :)

    Since we're in a small town, it took a while but we finally got it back up! :)

    ReplyDelete