Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Old Navy Weekly Coupons Hiding Spots


Here's the hiding spots for Old Navy Weekly (the ones that are left):

$75 off $100 (Gone!)- Drag two of the papers w/ hearts of them and drop one in the far-right top corner of the two boxes next to the little girls' box.

$50 off $100 (Gone!)- Drag the trumpet from the bo's hand and drop on the girl's mouth in the green sweater.

25% off (Gone!)- Click on the white mouse by the two boys holding the trumpets.

$10 off $50 - At the bottom of the screen, drag the blue headhand over to the matching little girl that isn't wearing a headband

$8 off $50 - Click on the sandwich that the (pink shirt) girl is holding.

15% off - Click on "mobile" at the bottom and enter your cell. #

10% off - Click on the drink that the blond-haired woman is holding.

2 comments:

  1. Hey great blog - I think people are really starting to see the value by using internet coupons. Sites like yours and my favorite, http://www.zibogo.com are what helps people like me save money every single day. The services that you guys provide is so valuable to people like me and I thank you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! This was great. My dd was sitting on her laptop and I told her how to do hers so she could print some out!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete