Have you seen these Wanchai Ferry frozen meal kits in your freezer section? Did you pick one up yet? (Don't forget about the $1.50 off coupons!)
My BlogSpark recently sent me a "Stay at Home" Wanchai Ferry prize pack including some Orange Chicken frozen dinner kits for me to whip up for dinner. I was thrilled because Hubs loves Orange Chicken, so I won big brownie points for sure.
I love that everything is included in these: the chicken, the veggies, the rice, and sauce. Although I'm not too keen on white rice, we added some whole grain pilaf to beef it up! I started making up just one of the dinner kits, but I knew my didn't-eat-a-thing-all-day Hubby could probably eat an entire bag for himself. (I would recommend two bags if you have big eaters.)
I appreciated the fact that the directions were simple and dinner was ready in 5 easy steps and in about 15 minutes! The sauce was excellent (very, very tasty!) although I only used about half of it and then added some leftover broccoli, red peppers, and fresh pineapple to the mix. RAVES!! My Hubby said with big eyes, "This is reallllllly good." My 3 y.o. said with a full mouth, "Mom, you're a good cooker." (Thanks Wanchai!)
Since Fry's was having their Mega sale and these dinner kits are only $5.49 right now, I went in with my coupons to grab some more bags... Easy, peasy dinners for us!
Each frozen entrée has all the ingredients needed to prepare a great-tasting, complete Chinese meal for 2 in only 14 minutes! They come in five delicious flavors including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken (sounds YUM!), Sweet & Sour Chicken and Sweet & Spicy Shrimp. Additionally, all of the entrees have no added MSG!
So, since I know you're drooling right now, MyBlogspark has generously offered to give ONE LUCKY READER their very own Wanchai Ferry "Stay-At-Home" prize pack!!
The winner will get:
* Coupon for a FREE Wanchai Ferry Frozen Dinner Kit
* Asian inspired rice bowls
* Bamboo placemats
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment with your email or blog link telling me what flavor you want to try. It's important that you leave your blog link and/or e-mail for me to be able to contact you. To prevent spamming, type your email like this: gooddealgal (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Contest will close on Monday, September 7th, 2009 at 12:00pm Arizona time. All comments will be closed at that point.
- The winner will be announced and notified via email. He/She will have 24 hours to respond before I select another winner.
- Subscribe to The Good Deal Gal and leave a separate comment telling me you're in! If you already subscribe, leave an extra comment telling me so.
- Follow me on Twitter . Leave a separate comment telling me you're following.
- Buzz about this giveaway on your blog and come back and leave the link.
- Grab my blog button (to the left) and add to your blog. Come back and let me know where I can see it.
- Become a fan of The Good Deal Gal on Facebook.
Good Luck! :)