Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

*NEW* Load Unilever e-Coupons to your Fry's Card (Kroger)


I'm excited to find another e-coupon program where I can maximize my grocery store savings even more! In addition to using UPromise, PG eSaver, Cellfire, and Shortcuts I will also be using Soft Coin now to load up some great Unilever Coupons to my Fry's card.

If you've never used e-coupons before, it's easy and you'll have access to some great coupons that you don't need to clip. You just register your Club Card on any of the sites above and click on the coupons you want to load on to your card. At checkout (and after your swipe your card), the savings will automatically start coming off your total. No need to remember to bring your coupons!

It's been my experience that I often forget what coupons are loaded on to my card. A few times I have used a paper coupon as well, and both coupons (the paper and e-coupon) come off of my total. I want to note, though, that their policy is to only use one: either the paper coupon OR the e-coupon.

Personally, I feel like it's confusing to juggle between the two and the stores haven't seen to find a way to make it easier. Since both come off automatically, it will be up to you to remember which coupons you have and determine which paper coupons and e-coupons you will use.

That being said, head over to Soft Coin, sign up and load up with some really great coupons! Right now, it looks like they are just associating with Kroger family stores.

Some of the coupons I loaded to my card include:
  • Save $.50 on Bertolli® Pasta Sauce
  • Save $.25 on Wishbone® Salad Dressings
  • Save $1.00 off Sunsilk® products
  • Save $.40 on Lipton® Tea Bag
  • Save $.25 on Wishbone® Salad Dressings
  • Save $1.00 on Bertolli® Frozen EntrĂ©e
  • Save $.25 on Breyers® products
  • Save $1.00 on Klondike® Ice Cream products
  • Save $.75 on Popsicle® products
  • Save $1.35 on Country Crock® Side Dish
  • Save $.50 on Ragu® Pasta Sauce
Go HERE to sign up for Soft Coin!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using the ecoupon program for saving for Kroger stores. Seems like an easy and convenient way to shop at one store and save on whatever coupons you have in your possession.

    I would simply keep a record for both the paper and the coupons loaded up. Tis would make things easier to manage these coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Unilever last week. I loaded the Klondikes on my card AND.... they took (2) $1 printables WITH the Unilever. Final cost was .38 per box of Klondike Bars.

    So, of course, I loaded the Unilever on my fiancee's card too and we had Klondike bars galore!

    Awesome Unilever deals - works with mfg coupons at Frys.

    ReplyDelete