Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Old Fashioned Popcorn Maker - $24.99 w/ FREE Shipping


How cute is this? This would look perfect in a movie room or even as a gift for a movie buff! :)

Target's daily deal is this Old Fashioned Popcorn Maker marked down to $24.99 with FREE Shipping! Since this is a daily deal, it won't be around tomorrow so hurry on it if you want it! I don't think it's very big but it sure is super cute - and who can beat air popped popcorn!

NOTE: Reader Liz commented below that the FREE shipping wasn't applying to her order, so she called and they submitted it for her... Thanks Liz!

BTW, Target's # is
1-800-591-3869.

1 comment:

  1. I tried purchasing this earlier and the free shipping wasn't applying so I called and they placed the order for me with the freee shipping it is 26 and some change for the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete