Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Possible $2.48 Tag Reader System



Keep your eyes peeled for the Leapfrog Tag Reader systems marked down at some Targets for $12.48. Pair it with this $10 off coupon and you'll get the system for less than $2.50. These "old" ones are being clearanced out because Leapfrog designed new ones that have more storage capacity for all the books.

If you read my past review of this item, you'll know that is a major steal!!

NOTE: Not all Targets will have them marked down. Let us know if you find one and where!

4 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!! I BOUGHT 3 of them today!! i paid $2.48 each!! I got them in weatherford texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Jacylann!! I wish I could get my hands on some here in AZ. These would be excellent gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went to the target on 75th and thomas and supertarget in goodyear. they did not have them on clearance. there were about 4 of each left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found one at the Desert Ridge store on Friday evening. It must have been a return because when the employee checked his computer, it said they had "negative six" remaining. I don't know what that means, but I scored!

    ReplyDelete