Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Throw a House Party and Get FREE Products


What's House Party, you ask?

Membership is FREE.

How it works: You register and apply to certain "parties" that you think you might like hosting. If selected, you invite your friends and family over to your house to share your House party package and sample & review the products.

For example, I was selected to host a Barilla pasta party. House Party mailed me a package that included 2 boxes of Barilla pasta, 2 coupons for free jars of Barilla pasta sauce, 8 sets of coupons for Barilla pasta and sauce to give to family and friends, wine glass charms, an Italian book, a CD, 8 Barilla kitchen timers, coloring books and bean sacks for the kids. It was a wonderful surprise and all I had to do is cook up the Barilla pasta and sauce (yummy), share with family and friends, and spread the word.

Right now, House Party is accepting applications for some of their new upcoming parties:
The application takes under 5 minutes to complete and is well worth it if you get selected. Visit Houseparty.com for more details or to apply for the next party!

3 comments:

  1. The windows 7 party is closed. I got selected and then found out that I get a copy of windows 7 for FREE! So, definitely check out these parties, they have some great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rachel. This is a great post because alot of people haven't heard of House Party yet.

    Another one to add to your list is the Shutterfly Party. I just signed up for it after getting an email from both Shutterfly and House Party. I hope I get it!

    I love House Party! I have been doing house party events for a year now. My 2 favorite ones were Land O Lakes and Domino's Pizza. House Party spends alot of time and effort in putting the programs together and it's easy to host a party! Plus, the best part is you get to share FREE stuff with all of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love House Party.I just never get any food related paryty's so this would be grweat for me.I love Betty Crocker Products and the Master Card would come in handy.

    ReplyDelete