Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, October 12, 2009

*OVER* FREE Hat or Shirt for Sharing a Photo


Join 4Moms and you'll get a FREE hat or t-shirt when you upload a picture of your family! On top of it, they will send you a confirmation email that says:

"Thanks for becoming a 4moms Insider. Keep your eyes peeled for future offers and chances to test products and win cool stuff. Your registration details follow below. Let us know if we’ve got anything wrong (You can reply to this e-mail. A real live person will get your message.)"

2 comments:

  1. hi there... I just thought I'd let you know (if you didn't know already) that I love your blog and deals!

    I'm now following you on Twitter... AND......... I gave you a nifty blog award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this promotion is over because of the overwhelming responses.

    ReplyDelete