Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'll be taking a brief blogging break today and quite possibly tomorrow as well.... Hubby is off from work and these moments are rare (and precious)! I'm going to soak them up!

So much to be thankful for -- truly. This year has been a whirlwind with peaks and valleys, and I'm thankful for them all. I'm beyond grateful for God's grace and His amazing love. He has clearly been my Rock this year - without him I'm sure I'd crumble.

I'm thankful for my hardworking husband whose integrity and commitment to this family are cherished. I'm thankful for my glorious little girl whose spirit and amazingly good heart teach me something every day...she is more than I ever dreamed of.

I am so thankful for my parents who support and encourage my family. I am grateful for every moment with my dad wherever we are - road trips, fishing, watching TV, hanging out at chemo. He inspires me and is so, so loved.

I'm so thankful for this bloggity-blog and my awesome readers who send me love notes to let me know I am doing something worthwhile....that's what it's all about.

I hope all of you have a blessed day and enjoy every minute. I'll "see" you back sometime in the next day or two.

Love,

Rachael

P.S. If you are brave enough to head out tomorrow, be prepared with a preview of all the Black Friday Deals!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope that you and the family had a great day together. Thank you for all of the hard work that you do for all of your users. Your site is amazing and I have passed it along to many. Talk to you soon. Please tell your family that I said Hi. Love, Amanda

    ReplyDelete