Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

*HOT* FREE Photobook from Hot Prints Every Month


What a great FREEBIE to get in on, especially if you have tons of digital pictures looking for a home! Hot Prints is offering a FREE photobook every month -- FREE shipping even!

Offer for one free book per month is limited to postal addresses in the United Kingdom, United States and Canada. Not available for any other regions.

NOTE:
I have never used Hot Prints before so I can't tell you about their quality...but FREE is FREE, right?

(Thanks Meghan!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get it to work either! When I try to sign up, it tells me that I need to do something with the Capcatch or something like that. :(

    ReplyDelete