Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ahhhhh....

Thank you all for the super-sweet notes with your support and prayers during my family's bumpy times! It really means the world to mean, and I truly appreciate you all.

I slept-in a bit this morning and will be trying to get to bed early...you moms know how all that goes, right? ;)

I'm going to continue to rest as much as I can over the next few weeks so I can kick this Mono in the rear-end. I'll post deals as I can and I will try my best to answer emails soon.

You all are amazing!

Love and Hugs,

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad for you! I had Mono (along with a very low thyroid)14 years ago when my oldest was 6mo old. Trust me...it does get better. Just continue to rest as much as possible. Take it one day at a time and you will win the mono battle :)

    ReplyDelete