Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

FREE Milk for Select Areas plus coupons



Enter the "Great Gallon Give" and all entrants will receive theses coupons for FREE milk w/ purchase:
  • Get 1 FREE gallon of chocolate milk wyb 1 gallon of white milk
  • Get 1 FREE gallon of white milk wyb $100 worth of groceries
** Coupons may vary for different users

AND, select cities can take part in the "Milk Mustache Mobile Tour" from March to August where they will be giving away thousands of gallons of FREE Milk!

2 comments:

  1. I clicked to print my coupons, and then to allow pop ups and now I can't find my coupons....Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try going back to the link and clicking "Enter drawing" again...then, log-in (instead of signing up). The coupons may be there. HTH!

    ReplyDelete