Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, January 15, 2010

FREE Oikos Greek Yogurt at Fry's (Kroger)


Reader Angel emailed me about this awesome deal she found going on at Fry's, which is a Kroger chain so I'm sure you Kroger shoppers may have it going on too!

Angel found the cups of Oikos Greek yogurt for just $1 and paired it with some $1 off coupons (from the 1/3 insert, I believe) and got them for FREE!!!

On a side note, this is one of my favorite yogurts - I am in love with the Honey flavor but the plain yogurt is just as tasty!

Anyway, you can also print off some .55 off coupons HERE but I think it only lets you print one per computer. You can also ordered some $1 off coupons on Ebay and since it looks like they'll be on sale through the first part of Feb. you'll have plenty of time to stock up!

On another side note, I mentioned to Angel that I had specifically looked for these at my Fry's a couple of weeks ago and didn't see them...I was looking by all the other yogurts. They had another brand of Greek yogurt but I was looking to use those printables. She said she found the little cups on the same aisle as the cheese - on a shelf with some other organic and soy products. So, ask someone who works there or call ahead and see what they have stocked. I may ask them to order more Oikos cups so I can use the coupons I just ordered without driving all around town!

Thanks so much, Angel, for this great find! (I love that Angel's family eats very similiarily to ours so she gives me the heads-up on these rare finds!!)
:)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tip. We love this! Quick question- how can people well coupons on e-Bay? I didn't think you could "sell" coupons for profit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.... I meant "sell" not "well" ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, You're right; you can't sell coupons. They get by this by saying you are paying for their time and "administration" fee. :)

    ReplyDelete