Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winner Announced: "Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms" Cookbook


Finally, the winner of the "Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms" cookbook by Jane Doiron...

# 65 - Sara
who said...

I love making vegetable soup in my crockpot. I make enough for 3 meals and freeze/refrigerate the extra.

Congratulations, Sara, and thanks to all who entered! Sara, I'll send you an email to get your mailing info. and you'll have 24 hours to respond back. :)

Don't forget to check out Jane's blog to get some really yummy recipes and time-saving tips, and you can find "Make Ahead Meals" on Amazon or on Barnes & Noble!

And, a HUGE thanks to Jane for sponsoring this great giveaway! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment