Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Children's Place Rewards Program

Are you a Children's Place shopper?  They always have coupons out and TONS of sales going on (including jackets on clearance for $2.99 - woot, woot!).

If you like to shop at The Children's Place (and even if you don't make it there that often), you may want to sign up for their great Place Perks reward cardUPDATE:  This requires a Membership # to register...  I am a little unclear on this since it seems that would be assigned to you when you sign up  (Anyone know?).  This may be something you want to sign up for in the store.

Every time you shop with your Place Perks card, you will get 1 point for every $1 you spend.  When you reach 75 points, they will mail you a coupon for $10 off $10 or more!  Plus, just for signing up they will start you off with 20 points!!

No keeping track of your points - they do that for you -  plus it's FREE to sign up!!  Go HERE to check it out and to sign up!

PLUS, get a coupon for 15% off through March 16th by clicking on the image above!!

(Thanks Lenka!) :)

2 comments:

  1. How do you get the member card number? Do you have to have a credit card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my membership number on a card that came in the mail. I am assuming I got the card because I am on the mailing list. I had to activate it before using it though.

    ReplyDelete