Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, February 22, 2010

*HOT* Pinecone Research - Paid Product Testing Accepting New Applicants


This is rare since Pinecone Research arely opens up their application process to new members.  But, now you can sign up HERE!!

As a member of Pinecone Research, I have been pleased to receive  invitations to test out  new products and take new surveys.



I have received several online surveys from Pinecone taking from 5 -15 minutes and have been paid $3 for each one. I have also received this last product test and payment for that even before I was done completeting the final survey. So, I know they are legitimate, reliable and fast paying.

You can sign up here! (Every little bit helps, right?)
TIP: If you have a male head of household have him sign up since it seems they are in more need of male respondents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment