Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

*HURRY* Fiesta 4-pc. dinnerware 62% Off


 I have desperately been trying to replace our current dishes with ones that are LEAD-FREE and came across this great deal on Amazon.  This is my most recent purchase with my Swagbucks!

Fiesta dishes have awesome reviews AND they are lead-free!!  You can order individual place settings of the white color for just $18.44, plus you'll get FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more! 


The Fiesta 16-Piece, Service for 4 Dinnerware Set, White is also marked down to $79.89 (from $192.00) -- I ordered two of these so I could have a service of 8.

We have owned Mikasa, Dansk, Gibson - all of them have tested positive for lead.  I don't know about you, but I don't want my family to be eating off of lead plates!  I am VERY excited to add these to our home! :)

They are also microwave safe, oven safe, dishwasher safe, and chip resistant!  They have lots of bright colors to choose from - all marked down (the white ones are the cheapest). Hurry, though, before the price goes back up!

1 comment:

  1. We have been using our Fiestaware for 11 years and LOVE it. We also have my grandmother's antique Fiestaware and it's just as beautiful 80 years later- for display only though- no eating! I love to mix up the colors and it's adds spice to our kitchen. Hope you enjoy them as much as we have!

    ReplyDelete