Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Reminder: Don't miss any deals

I received a handful of emails regarding the Aveeno FREEBIE being out of stock yesterday after the day's feed was delivered via email. First of all, I'm sorry - I know it stinks when you go to grab a deal and it's gone.

I try to post deals as soon as I find them but I can't control when you read about it. I actually posted the Aveeno deal late Tues. night because I knew it would go quickly and, truthfully, it lasted longer than I thought it would. Still, I'm sorry for those of you who really wanted in on it but missed out.

Deals go fast and, if you don't want to miss a thing, I recommend you check The Good Deal Gal site throughout the day. Since the feeds get delivered around 3-5pm MST, this may mean that if you wait for the emails then you may be too late for a deal such as a FREE magazine offer, "FREE to the First 1,ooo..., etc.

Most offers aren't time sensitive but a few are -- if you want to make sure you don't miss a thing you'll need to check in.

Other ways to stay in the loop are to follow me on Twitter where the blog posts are automatically updated and to Become a Facebook Fan where you can see the deals, swag alerts, chatter and more!

If you prefer, you can subscribe to The Good Deal Gal in a reader such as Google. Just go HERE and click on "Add a Subscription." Then type in "gooddealgal." You'll be able to read all the posts there, too!

If you have any questions, email me at gooddealgal (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks again to all my wonderful readers who send me love notes -- you're the reason I keep plugging along. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all you do to help us find good deals. I especially appreciate the local ads. I'm an AZ gal, too.

    ReplyDelete