Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Any Starbucks' Fans out There?

Are you cashing in your Swagbucks for Starbucks gift cards? 


I have traded in some of my Swagbucks for one of our little addictions...Starbucks!  When I received my gift cards, I registered them online and was able to combine all of them on to one card.  Not only that, but just by registering my gift cards, I am now enrolled in the Starbucks Rewards program.

That means that I'll get a FREE drink on my birthday and every time I use my gift card I can earn points for rewards (like FREE Wi-Fi access, FREE refills, FREE upgrade, FREE drinks and more!)!

Just go HERE to register your gift card and get Swaggin' so you can earn some FREE coffee too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment