Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clean Well Natural Sanitizers: 30% off Entire Purchase

Last year I discovered a product that was truly worth every penny...  hand sanitizer spray by Clean Well . I had never heard of it before but I was drawn to the pure branding and alcohol-free and Triclosan-free nature. We chose an Orange Vanilla scented hand sanitizer spray and put it good use (toddler hands, shopping carts, potty trips, etc.)

I'm ready to stock up on the travel sprays (for my daughter's backpack), and through April 23rd you can save 30% off your entire purchase at Clean Well w/ code ED10 in honor of Earth Day!

Check out all Clean Well's products HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment