Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE 8x10 Canvas Print (pay shipping) plus $5 Cash Back


Canvas People

This AWESOME offer is still available so I thought I'd repost since it would be the PERFECT Mother's Day gift!!

I did this deal a few months back and wanted to wait to post about it until I saw the quality. I was a little unsure how good an 8"x10" canvas print could look when it's FREE (less the shipping). But, since I'm impressed with what I got, I thought I'd pass it along!!

I ordered my canvas print from Canvas People as a gift and paid $14.95 for shipping. BUT, I went through ShopatHome and I'm getting $5 of that back!! It looks really good and will look even better propped up on a little easel.

If you're not already a ShopatHome member, go HERE to sign up (it's FREE) and you'll get another $5 in your account after your first purchase. (So, with the other $5, you'll pay just $4.95 for this!!)

Once you've logged-in or registered at ShopatHome, do a quick search for "Canvas People." It will be the second link. Then, click on the green "Shop Now" button and once you place your order your $5 will be deposited into your ShopatHome account. Likewise, if you're a new member, your additional $5 will be there too!

Again, I was really impressed with this offer and it's something I will be proud of giving this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment