Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last Day to Enter to Win a $100 Grocery Store Gift Card

This is the LAST day to enter to win a $100 gift card to the grocery store of your choice (thanks to Cellfire)!!I will be announcing the winner tomorrow.

I get so many emails from readers that want the savings but really don't feel like they have the time (or patience) for clipping and keeping track of all those paper coupons. If that's you, and even if it's not, I highly recommend using the FREE service offered by Cellfire.

Sign up with Cellfire and store your local store's savings cards along with your cell. phone number (you can add the application to show the coupons on your phone). For instance, I have my Safeway and Fry's cards stored on Cellfire and I select their current coupons to add to my store cards.

When you add the coupons to your card, the savings automatically comes off at the register when you purchase that participating item. No clipping required. :)

Not only do they offer great grocery savings, but once you use the application on your cell. phone you'll be able to take advantage of all their other great savings that include retail and restaurant coupons. Save your favorite restaurant coupon and show it to your waiter to get your discount -- how easy is that??

I like to add ALL the grocery store coupons to my card, that way they are on there in case I find a last minute deal. There have been a couple of times that I've added a coupon and found the matching item on sale or Manager's special...after the Cellfire coupon it was almost FREE! And, you can print out the coupons you have saved so you always know what's on there!

You can check out all the Cellfire coupons HERE -- they include LOTS of great coupons like this one for .50 off Bisquick. (Aunt Trish makes unbelievable pancakes with this!)

I am so happy to see that they are including TONS more coupons to load including Betty Crocker favorites, Yoplait and Nature Valley!!

Win a $100 Gift Card to the Grocery Store of your Choice!

Here's how you can win: 
  1. Visit Cellfire and load atleast 3 e-coupons to your card.
  2. Complete the form below.
  3. You will have more opportunities throughout the month to enter again and again.
  4.  Giveaway closes on Wed., June 30th at 12:00pm MST.
Earn Extra Entries:
**  Complete the form for each entry.
  1. Subscribe to The Good Deal Gal.
  2. Follow me on Twitter.
  3. Follow me on Facebook.
  4. Grab my blog button (to the left) and add to your blog. Come back and let me know where I can see it.
  5. Tweet This:  Win a $100 Gift Card from @cellfire & @thegooddealgal http://tinyurl.com/2fzt3un

    NOTE: If you cannot see the entry form, go HERE to fill it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment