Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, June 14, 2010

No Weekly Menu This Week

Oy vey --  we're so out of control over here that I'm not even going to attempt any sort of "plan."

Our fridge broke last week...completely died.  I crammed whatever I could into our deep freezer and the rest was given to our neighbors (and the dumpster...ugh).  Hubs was, of course, out of town on business, so I felt like a single-Amish mama.  (OK, that's a bit of a stretch.) But, seriously, I realized how spoiled we are!

We just got the fridge/freezer fixed -- hundreds of dollars later -- and just when I was going to work on restocking it, we had some family emergencies.

Eesh - It never ends.  

Needless to say, 'planning' anything would be a joke and probably a waste of time.  I'll likely dig through the deep freezer and rely on frozen veggies to pull us through.  Maybe I'll pop into Sunflower on double-ad day - we'll be alright, I'm sure. ;)

I did, however, manage to make some homemade quinoa bars, flax granola cereal, homemade refried black beans (for freezer burritos), and a fresh loaf of gluten-free bread.

What's in your fridge this week??

0 comments:

Post a Comment