Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 6/30

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....

PRODUCE:
  • Cataloupes 2 for $1
  • Watermelons 2 for $4
  • Red or Black Plums .99lb
  • Sweet Corn 3 for $1
  • On the vine tomatoes .99lb
  • Mangos 2 for $1
  • Green Grapes .99lb
  • Fresh Express Coleslaw or Garden Salad .99
  • Organic Hot house tomatoes $1.99 lb 
  • Organic Carrots and Beets bunch $1.50
  • Organic Kale $1.50
  • Organic Grapes $1.99lb
  • Organic Strawberries 1lb $3.00
 MEAT:
  • Wild Caught Mahi Mahi $3.99lb
  • Wild Salmon $8.99
  • All Natural Chicken Tenders or Ground Beef - $2.99lb
  • Handmade Pork Sausage $1.97lb
GROCERY:
 
Trail Mix in Bulk Bins 25% off
 
Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips $1.99  
USE: 
- $1 off from 5/23 SS
FINAL PRICE: .99
 
So Delicious frozen treats $3.49  
USE: 
FINAL PRICE:  2.49
 
Shamrock Farms sour cream $1.25 
USE: 
FINAL PRICE:  2 for $1.50
 
Spectrum Canola mayo $2.99
USE:
FINAL PRICE:  FREE

Kiss my Face Suncare 20% off
USE:
FINAL PRICE:  Varies
Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment