Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Albertsons Deals - Week of 7/28

Albertsons*  Based on AZ ad
*  Quadrupling coupons up to $1
PRODUCE:
  • Blueberries, 18 oz jumbo pack 1.88
  • Lettuce, Iceberg .50
MEAT:
  • Ground Beef 93% lean, 5 lb or more 1.88 lb
  • Pork, Chops, assorted family pack, bone-in .97 lb
  • Tilapia Fillets , 16 oz bag (7.99) B1 G2 FREE
GROCERY:

Kraft BBQ Sauce Limit 6 .69 

Prego Pasta Sauce Limit 6 1.49

Red Baron Pizza or Singles Limit 6 2.77
USE:
- $1 off from 6/6 SS
FINAL PRICE:  1.77

Bounty Paper Towels, 8 rolls Limit 2 4.99
USE:
- .25 off from 7/4 PG (DND)
FINAL PRICE:  4.74

Charmin Ultra Bath Tissue, 12 big rolls Limit 2 4.99
USE:
- .25 off from 7/4 PG (DND)
FINAL PRICE:  4.74

Check out the complete weekly ad at your local Albertsons!
The Good Deal Gal is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!


3 comments:

  1. About a month ago there were Morningstar coupon books at the grocery stores. Same as last year but they weren't as good. The new ones are for $2 off 2 but they aren't limited to one per transaction like the $2 off 1 were. They expire August 1st.
    Anyway, I see the Morningstars are on sale at Albies for $2 each when you buy 10 and you get a $10 OYNO.
    Using these coupons, could I buy 10 Morningstars, use 5 coupons, spend $10 and get a $10 OYNO catalina back? Does that sound right? And if so, could I use the $10 OYNO to purchase more and fill our freezer? Buy 10 Morningstars, use 5 coupons, use $10 cat, pay tax and get another $10 cat? What do you think? Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- Angel, I had to re-read that like 10 times. :) My brain's fried.

    Yes, the first transaction should definitely work. Then, I don't see any reason why you can't use the $10 catalina to buy more. However, sometimes using the catalina (b/c it's issue by Kellogg's) it *may* not spit out another catalina. I'd definitely say it's worth a shot, though! That's awesome!! I'm going to head into Albies to look for those coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I'd love to send you some if you think they'll get to you on time. They expire Aug 1. I have 5 books. Each book has 5 coupons. I'm probably only going to use 2 books and if the cat rolls, I'll use 3.
    angelger28 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete