Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, July 23, 2010

*HOT* $10 for Two Skaters at The Ice Den ($22 Value) or 1-hr. Massage for $29 ($169 value)

I am LOVING all these daily deal sites!!  I have subscribed to so many that I have an email address dedicated to just theses deals.

Weekly Plus is one of my new favorites, especially since this week's deal is to a fun place like the Altel Ice Den indoor ice skating rink in Scottsdale, AZ.

For just $10, you'll get admission for two plus skate rental. That's just 10 bucks for a creative date idea or good way to let the kids blow off some steam. Since each family can purchase up to four certificates, you can buy enough for your whole crew.

I highly recommend signing up for Weekly Plus, even if you don't take advantage of this deal... these are several more for the Phoenix area (like a $29 deep-tissue massage) and in the Denver area too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment