Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Organic Applesauce Deal on Amazon: 24-4oz. pack for just $11.20 shipped!

Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce, 6-Pack, 4-Ounce Cups (Pack of 4)
I was looking on Amazon for some back-to-school snacks and things that were included on my daughter's snack list for PreK.  One of the things is applesauce, and I'm thrilled to have found Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce, 6-Pack, 4-Ounce Cups (Pack of 4) for just $16 for 24 cups.

BUT, it gets even better, because you can sign up for the Subscribe & Save (you can always cancel - it's very easy to do), and that brings the cost down to just $13.60.

THEN, you can Save ANOTHER 15% when you enter code KNUDS343 at checkout!! Plus, this ships FREE w/ Prime.

That means you can get 24 cups of Organic Applesauce for just $11.20... that's just 46¢ per organic cup, which is cheaper than the non-organic cups of applesauce! I used my Swagbucks and ordered 3-24 packs!

Go HERE to check out this deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment