Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 7/21

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....

PRODUCE:
  • On the Vine Tomatoes .69 lb
  • Corn on the Cob 10 for $1
  • Apricots or Red Plums .99lb
  • Cucumbers or Green Bell Peppers 2 for $1
  • Yellow Peaches or Nectarines .88lb
  • Red Seedless Grapes .99lb
  • Celery, Broccoli or Spinach .88
  • Grapefruit 3 for $1
  • Organic Strawberries 2 for $5
  • Organic Grapes 1.99lb
  • Organic Peaches 1.99lb
  • Organic Carrots or Beets 2 for $3
MEAT:
  • All-natural chicken thighs 1.99lb
  • All-natural Top Sirloin 2.97lb
GROCERY:
Larabar $1 each

Dreyer's Frozen Fruit Bars 1.99

Hickman's Medium Dozen Eggs .89

Lifeway Kefir 2 for $5

Organic Quinoa 2.99lb (bulk bin)

Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment