Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FREE $5 H&M Gift Card with Kid's purchase

I remember when H&M first opened here in Scottsdale... I was so giddy that I could hardly wait to go!  My first experience with H&M was in MN at the Mall of America.  I was hooked.  I don't spend a lot of money on clothing, so I was happy to find reasonably-priced, trendy clothes for special occasions.  My daughter scored some of her cutest outfits from H&M!  (I mean, seriously, how cute are those girls above!!?)

Reader Lenka forwarded on this great promo going on in stores through August 12th.  Make any kid's purchase and get a FREE H&M $5 gift card! I've purchased dresses for my daughter for $5, a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. hats for under $5 and cute shoes for under $10.  Definitely worth stopping by!

(Thanks Lenka!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment