Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 8/11

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....

PRODUCE:
  • Pears .49lb
  • Organic Gala Apples 1.77lb
  • Eggplant or Bell Peppers .88 each
  • Jicama .88
  • Cantaloupe 3 for $1
  • Organic Plums .99lb
  • Cherry or Grape Tomatoes .99 each
MEAT:
  • All-natural ground beef 1.88lb
GROCERY:

Sunflower brand tortilla chips 4 for $5

Almond Breeze almond milk 2 for $5 
USE:
- $1 off printable
FINAL PRICE:  1.50

Muir Glen organic salsa $2.99
USE:
- .75 off printable
FINAL PRICE:  2.24

Bear Naked Granola $3.99
USE:
- BOGO printable
FINAL PRICE: 2 for 3.99

Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment