Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 8/4

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....

 
PRODUCE:
  • Grapes .69lb
  • Gala Apples .99lb
  • Eggplant or Bell Peppers .88 each
  • Peaches or Nectarines .99lb
  • Cantaloupe 2lbs for $1
  • Organic Strawberries 2 for $5
  • Organic Tomatoes or Squash 1.99lb
  • Organic Fuji Apples 1.88lb
  • Organic Carrots or Beets 2 for $3
MEAT:
  • All-natural chicken breasts 1.88lb
  • Wild Mahi Mahi 3.97lb
  • Tilapia Fillets 2.97lb
GROCERY:
 
Newman's Own 6pk. mini raisins 2 for $4
USE:
FINAL PRICE: 2 for $3

Cascadian Farms Organic Fruit Spread 1.99
USE:
- .75 off printable
FINAL PRICE:  1.24

Cascadian Farms Cereal 1.99
USE:
- .75 off printable
FINAL PRICE:  1.24

Organic Couscous (bulk bins) $1.99lb

Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment