Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Walgreens Coupon Policy

Walgreens
Finally...  Walgreens has finally put their "official" coupon policy up online.  I HIGHLY recommend printing this out and taking it with you if you plan to use coupons at Walgreens.

I realize not all stores are created equal, however, based on my own experiences and those of you (readers) who have sent me your experiences -- well, it hasn't been pretty.  In fact, I have done my best to avoid Walgreens in the past months because it always seemed to be a struggle with their cashiers.

"No, we don't stack coupons."  
"No we don't accept two coupons for BOGO items."  (They do, by the way...it's in their official policy.)

Anyway, with their own policy in hand, I just may head back in to score some deals. 

Go HERE to check out Walgreens policy and keep it handy (just in case)!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment