Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 9/1

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....


PRODUCE:
  • Broccoli or Hatch Green Chilies .88lb
  • Seedless Watermelon 2 for $3
  • Corn 6 for $1
  • Peaches .99lb
  • Italian or Yellow Squash .99lb
  • Pomegranates 2 for $4
  • Organic Girl Salad 1.99 each
  • Organic Yams 1.49lb
  • Organic grapes $1.50lb
  • Organic Figs 8oz. 2.99
  • Organic Lettuce 1.50
MEAT:
  • All natural boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1.88lb
  • All natural ground beef 1.88lb
GROCERY:

Walnuts in bulk bin 3.99lb
Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment