Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Am I the only one who just spent the past 13.5 hours in the kitchen prepping for Turkey Day??!  Whew.  I'm beat.

I had high hopes of finishing up early and scheduling a few posts... but, alas, it's late and I've got a big day ahead of me.

I will, however, do my best to get some of the hottest Black Friday deals scheduled for Friday.  My good friend and I are actually braving the crowds for some fun shopping way-early in the morning.  (Haven't done this in years!)

I also want to  take a brief moment to say THANK YOU to all of you who make this site go. I am so thankful for the things God has done with this blog and every time I get a 'love'  note from one of you it makes me think, "This is what this site is intended for."  I am so thankful and thrilled that The Good Deal Gal is helpful and SERVES you! 

So, have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving today!  Soak up every moment with your family and focus today on the people.  (The deals will come tomorrow, lol).

Happy Thanksgiving!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment