Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Deal Post Schedule

I got several emails from readers yesterday asking, "Where are the deals?"  They weren't in a mean way at all -- more like a total withdrawl-kind-of-way.  You guys are so funny.

If you've been hanging around here for a while you know that I don't blog on the weekends... and, most recently, I've taken Thursdays off too.

I do all of posting/blogging at night (when the lil' one is in bed and Hubs is sitting next to me doing his work).  I refuse to sit at my 'puter all doing searching for deals when I have a beautiful child to spend the day with! 

With that being said, my weekend evenings are all about Hubs and Wed. nights are all about fellowship (family night and bible study at church).  That means that Thursdays won't show any deals, since Wed. nights I am not blogging -- make sense? ;)

So, long story, short ... you can expect to see deals posted on Mon., Tues., Wed., and Fri.  If you are a Twitter follower or Facebook Fan you can also get occassional deals there since I'll sometimes make a quick post on my off days. 

As always, thanks to all of you for your readship and support!

Hugs,

Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment